Vietnam's Ink and Printing Industry has undergone a significant transformation under the guidance of the Ministry of Industry and Trade through a development plan for 2030. This is a crucial step to enhance production efficiency, minimize adverse environmental impacts, and create high-value products. This article will focus on the planning for Vietnam's Ink and Printing Industry and provide a deeper insight into its vision and development direction.
Planning for Vietnam's Ink and Printing Industry
Planning for Vietnam's Ink and Printing Industry is established by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and plays a vital role in shaping the future development of this industrial sector. The plan's objective is to define specific and clear directions for the Ink and Printing Industry, with a focus on technology improvement and production methods to meet international standards and protect the environment.
According to the recent decision, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has approved the Development Plan for the Ink and Printing Industry until 2030. This plan sets several specific goals, including:
1. Phasing out outdated and obsolete technologies: The Ink and Printing Industry will gradually eliminate technologies that are no longer suitable and replace them with modern technologies to enhance production efficiency and reduce negative impacts on the environment.
2. Environmentally friendly product production: The industry needs to focus on using environmentally friendly materials and chemicals, reducing ecological and human health impacts.
3. Investment in high-value products: Enterprises should concentrate on developing high-value plastic, chemicals, and additives to ensure product quality and value.
Vision for the Ink and Printing Industry in 2030
The vision for the Ink and Printing Industry until 2030 is an essential part of the plan. Based on forecasts, the industry is expected to achieve impressive growth rates:
- The average industrial production value growth rate is projected to reach 14% during the period 2021-2030, compared to 13% during the period 2020-2030.
- The share of industrial production value in the Ink and Printing Industry is expected to increase from 11.5% in 2020 to 12% in 2030, compared to Vietnam's overall chemical industry.
- The share of water resources is expected to reach 75% of the total industry demand by 2030.
Guidelines for Promoting the Development of the Ink and Printing Industry
To implement the plan in a detailed and effective manner, the Ink and Printing Industry requires contributions from businesses, organizations, and individuals. Investing in and applying technology to produce high-quality raw materials is a crucial part of this process.
The Vietnamese government also supports the development of scientific and technological enterprises in the Ink and Printing Industry to ensure that products are environmentally friendly and ecologically sustainable.
Furthermore, relocating production facilities to well-managed industrial zones will help reduce negative environmental and human health impacts. Ink and Printing production facilities using outdated and environmentally unfriendly technology also need to be phased out from the market to ensure the industry's sustainable development and environmental protection.
Therefore, the planning for Vietnam's Ink and Printing Industry and the vision for 2030 have laid the foundation for the sustainable development of this sector. Collaboration from all relevant parties is key to ensuring that the Ink and Printing Industry progresses sustainably, meeting both international standards and environmental protection goals.
Source: VietNam Industry Show